International Law Firm
Sheffield City Centre
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a forward thinking law firm who boasts an international reputation. This role will support various fee earners, providing high-quality administration and secretarial support within their Litigation and Regulatory department.
The salary is flexible depending on experience, this role will suit experienced administrators who have experience working in a professional services or legal company. The role will offer progression so excellent for those with admin, or some secretarial skills looking for their next step.
Duties for an administrator include:
- Work as a team to offer administration and secretarial support to the litigation & regulatory team
- Process billing on behalf of fee earners
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Dealing with client queries on the telephone and in person
- Recording and passing on messages accurately
- Liaising with clients online and face to face
Personal Specification for an administrator
- Good team player
- Administration experience within professional services is essential
- A basic understanding of Legal Billing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.