Corporate Law Firm
Excellent opportunity to develop career
My client is a niche law firm who are UK leaders in their field. They are looking for a Legal Administration Assistant to help with ad hoc administration support to PAs, Solicitors and Fee Earners.
The role will require a candidate who is highly organised, well presented and professional. Candidates must have previous office experience ideally within a professional services team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to join a company that will offer them the potential to grow and develop within the business.
The role of a Legal Administration Assistant will come with the following responsibilities:
- Answering phone calls/meeting and greeting clients
- Monitoring emails that come into the general company inbox and delegating as necessary.
- Sorting and documenting incoming post
- Adhoc administration duties as requested
- Ensure meeting rooms are available and up to standard for client visits
- Preparing bundles for solicitors
The starting salary for the Legal Administration Assistant will be £14,000 – 17,000 depending on experience and will involve training and development opportunities.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.