Professional Services Firm
Excellent opportunity to develop a career
I am working alongside a well-established law firm who are looking for an Administration Assistant to join their team.
The role will require a candidate who is highly organised, well presented and professional. This role is ideal for candidates who have recently completed an administration/business administration apprenticeship. The role would also suit candidates who have previous experience working in a professional services firm previously.
Candidates must have relevant experience within a professional services administration function.
The role of a Legal Administration Assistant will come with the following responsibilities:
- Assisting PAs with travel arrangements and diary management
- Sorting and documenting incoming post
- Ad-hoc administration duties as requested
- Ensure meeting rooms are available and up to standard for client visits
- Preparing bundles for solicitors
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Some typing and document amends
- Setting up and preparing meeting rooms
Personal Specification for an Administration Assistant:
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent with Microsoft Office package
- Previous knowledge of administration duties
- NVQ in business administration would be ideal
The starting salary for the Legal Administration Assistant will be £15,000 – 17,000 depending on experience and will involve training and development opportunities.
Please note, if you have not heard from us within 5 working days your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.