Highly Reputable Firm
My client is a highly significant player within the UK and International market and they are looking to expand their support team with an Administrator/Secretary.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a legal or professional services team already looking to take that next step in their career.
- Typing of letters and documentation
- Audio transcription using digital dictation
- Managing deadlines and prioritising work for fee earners
- Organisation of meetings and travel arrangements
- Dealing with client queries on the telephone and in person
- Recording and passing on messages accurately
- Proof reading
- Creating and processing of invoices
- Filing and archiving client files
- Liaising with clients online and face to face
- Plus other admin and secretarial duties
- Ability to work within a team and support others where necessary
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of Ms Excel and Outlook
- High level communication skills both written and oral
Salary is between £18,000 – £24,000 dependant on experience.
Due to the high levels of applications, we cannot get back to everyone.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.