Established and Growing Company
My client are a well known brand who are looking to take on an Admin Coordinator for one of their departments.
This is a very hands on role, so someone with previous experience preferably within a legal or professional firm would be beneficial.
The role will involve but not be limited to:
- Minute taking and distribution
- Organising diaries, travel arrangements, meetings etc.
- Managing post and typing letters
- Scanning, faxing and filing
- Responding to all emails
- Creating and managing office systems
- Point of contact for clients when required
- Researching and creating any reports, presentations, papers as required
- Taking and screening calls for partners
- Organise meeting rooms and coordinate calendars for meet and greets
- Manage holiday requests for the team
- Ensure all key projects dates are mirrored in the design tracker for all members of the team to see
- Maintain and uphold all best practices within the business
The role will naturally involve a lot of ad hoc duties when required, and so the ideal candidate will need to be flexible in terms of areas of work.
Monday – Friday
9am- 5pm (Can be flexible)
Extremely good benefits package which can be discussed with you.
Salary is dependent on experience – £25,000 – £28,000
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.