1st Line Support / Customer Service
£9.50 per hour
Remote / Hybrid working
Our client is currently looking for Customer Service Associates to provide the first line of support to their customers. You must have excellent IT and computing skills and be able to provide a high level of customer service. You will be working remotely with a phased return to the office. Full training and equipment will be provided.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Answer incoming cases from customers requiring support on various products
- Create and assign tickets in the CRM system for relevant teams collating information to support investigation and resolution
- Take a first contact resolution approach, carrying out an initial Investigation and resolving queries using available resources
- Escalate more complex queries to the 2nd Line Support team where appropriate
- Work to deadline to achieve individual and team targets
- Prioritise daily workload and take ownership for meeting customer SLA’s
- Positively contributes to the team environment, supports others, and works towards sharedgoals
- Demonstrates the companies values and promotes the brand in a friendly and professional manner
- Ability and desire to progress through competency framework
- Takes ownership for continually developing product knowledge and expertise
- Logging customer queries onto the system.
- Proficient understanding of computers or a keen interest in computers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to liaise with customers and internal members of staff in a professional manner.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
Key Competencies :
- Customer Focused
- Innovation (continuous improvement)
- Problem solving
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Competent with Microsoft Office
This is a fast-paced environment where you will be actively talking to customers so strong customer service skills and the ability to manage a high work load is required. This is a temporary contract for initially 3 months and it could lead to a permanent role.
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.