My client, a major international property company are looking for a Client Services Officer to be the face of their new head office. This role offers market leading opportunities to development take on more responsibility in the development of the company and their new central operations.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Front of house experience in Professional Service Sector
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Experience in facilities management
- Microsoft Office Experience
- Confidence using and setting up AV and video conferencing
- Knowledge of using a switchboard
- Solid written and spoken English skills
- A-C GCSE’s in Maths & English
The personal traits that would best suit this role are:
- Confident communication
- Team player
- Remain calm under pressure
- Happy working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to build relationships with internal and external clients
This role is Monday to Friday 8.30am until 5.15pm and is based near to Salford Quays, the employer pays for lunches and the salary is £22,000-£24,000pa and the role comes with 25 days holidays (+bank holidays) per year.
If you have not heard back from us within five working days your application has not been successful.