Opportunities to Progress
I have a great opportunity for a dynamic and ambitious accounts junior to join a growing Financial Services company in South Manchester. They are offering study support and career progression. You will be reporting to the Financial Accountant and have a varied workload.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Support Sales Ledger.
- Calculating intercompany charges.
- Reconciling quarterly VAT returns.
- Completing transactional duties including; purchase orders, raising invoices, resolving client queries.
- Using excel involving V-look ups and Pivot tables.
- Assisting management with finance related tasks.
If you have over a years’ experience in a finance function or you are currently an Accounts/Finance Assistant then this could be a great fit.
The salary for the role is between £18,000 – £20,000 including a number of company benefits including the option for study support.