About the client
Our client based in Leeds city centre are looking for a self- motivated and friendly finance administrator/credit control assistant to join their team on a temporary basis. The contract is initially 4 months with the potential to extend.
- Dealing with confidential information and making sure you adhere to company data policy at all times.
- Building relationships with clients
- Ensure arrears are accurately chased at all times
- Reconciliation, resolution and collection of aged debt, including high risk accounts.
- Setting up payment arrangements
- Analysing value of debt versus number of customers and age of debt.
- Managing Direct Debit Mandates
- High levels of organisation and accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fantastic communication skills and a friendly telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a busy team.
- Ability to remain calm and polite under pressure.
- Ability to sensitively deal with customer information.
- Immediate start
- Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Central location close to the train and bus station