Temp Client Liaison Officer
£8.70 per hour
Our client is a highly regarded and prestigious Financial Services Business located in Manchester. As a client liaison officer you will be responsible for maintaining and improving existing relationships with the creditors on behalf of clients. You will ensure that the service remains efficient and that information is provided accurately.
- Acting upon creditor information received in relation to clients’ accounts
- General data input of client information
- Analysing information received and identifying discrepancies
- Maintain relationships with creditors via telephone and in writing
- Dealing effectively with all creditor administration
- Providing accurate reports on a monthly basis on creditor activity
- Negotiating mutually acceptable reduced settlement figures with creditors and debt management arrangements
The successful candidate will have previous administration experience and it would be desirable to have previously worked in a corporate environment. They must be available immediately and willing to pick up the role quickly.
This role could be a temp to perm for the right candidate.
If you do not hear from me within 3 days then please assume you have been unsuccessful- Many Thanks