Leading UK Property Development Business
Excellent Development Prospects
My client is a well-established UK wide Property Development business in South Manchester. They’re looking to hire a Part Qualified Service Charge Accountant to join the business which is continuing to grow and offers future prospects.
The role will involve collaboration with the Property Management and Finance team to produce accounts for their properties.
- Manage the Service Charge function for a portfolio of properties.
- Performing bank reconciliations for the service charges
- Service charge cost apportionment calculations
- Involvement in the production of annual service charge budgets
- Oversee the reporting of expenditure and review of the budget versus actual costs
- Support the production, analysis and commentary of management accounts for property services, which will involve an eminent degree of month end processing activities i.e. journal preparation etc
- Keeping up to date of all relevant rent related legislation providing guidance and support in training other members of the organisation
- Conducting analysis of service charge accounts
- Assist in managing service charge accounting process for tenants and leaseholders
- Preparing accurate service charge reconciliations for yearend accounts
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background in service charge accounting
- Be AAT qualified
- Be working towards their CIMA or ACCA qualification
- Have experience within housing or property management
For this you will receive a competitive salary of up to £27,000 + Study Support, benefits and excellent career progression