Dynamic Office Culture
Excellent Career Progression
Chance to work with a Global Law firm
Senior Financial Pricing Analyst
My client are a leading global law firm, with offices across Africa, Europe the Middle East and the United States. They’re looking to hire a new senior head within their Global Pricing team. The Senior Financial Pricing Analyst is responsible for providing financial and project management support to attorneys for pricing and scoping engagements and assist the firm’s management with financial modelling of rate alternatives, supporting analysis related to requests for proposals (RFPs), and tracking engagement budgets.
- Models matter profitability and provides scenario analysis to support pricing decisions for firm management.
- Provides project management support to attorneys for pricing and scoping engagements.
- Researches and identifies existing/historical firm matters that may provide a baseline for billing attorneys in developing budgets for new matters.
- Designs templates to assist attorneys with establishing budgets.
- Oversees maintenance of Rate Approval Tracking database by inputting key rate approval information.
- Liaises with Finance & Accounting Department staff and other administrative departments to ensure that the correct data is being captured and that the appropriate tools are available to provide accurate and timely reporting.
- Works with senior management to refine current work processes, develop new tools, and implement new ideas.
- Provides outreach, promoting the availability of revenue analysis and project management support to the partnership.
- Monitors progress against economic targets and goals and initiates follow-up, as needed.
- Analyses client performance data to identify client opportunities.
- Performs ad-hoc analytical analyses using the firm’s various data stores and tools.
- Completes special projects on various issues as needed or when requested by manager.
- Promotes effective work practices, works as a team member, and shows respect for co-workers.
This role offers a lot of autonomy for the right person, you will be working Partners and Senior Stakeholders within the business and liaising with a Pricing team based in LA
Ideally you will be qualified with a background in Analytical reporting, working within either a Professional Services, Legal or Corporate Environment
For this you will receive a competitive salary of up to £70,000, plus excellent company benefits and a chance to progress with a leading global law firm.