Qualified Management Accountant
Reporting into C-Level / Stakeholders
My client is the Supply Chain Management side of a Global Business based in Manchester. They’re looking to hire a CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified Management Accountant to join the Finance team and report in the VP of Finance.
- Co-ordinate and prepare management accounts
- Preparing financial statements attributable to cost center/divisional managers.
- Preparation of bi-annual Group Reporting
- Analyse variances to budget/forecasts
- Responsibility for end to end process on management accounts
- Review balance sheet reconciliations and be able to identify potentials risks, ensuring business unit awareness on a monthly basis
- Undertaking financial administration, and provide relevant information for Internal and External Audits.
- Responsible for the management, leadership, performance management, development and recruitment of any direct reports
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in reporting into C-Level Executives and Stakeholders
- Have Strong analytical skills
- Experience in working in a similar role
- To be able to drive and implement process controls within Finance
- ACCA / CIMA or ACA qualified
For this you will receive a competitive salary of up to £42,000 + Benefits