Impressive Offices and Excellent Office Culture
I am currently working with a Global business in Trafford Park, who are looking to bring in a Qualified Management Accountant to head up the team. This is an outstanding opportunity and will be perfect for someone with previous management experience. This is a very well established blue chip company.
- Preparation of Group Reporting
- Production of Management Accounts
- Manage Direct Reports
- Month-end company reconciliations, posting journals, reviewing Creditors and Debtors as well as company transactions.
- Calculating intercompany charges.
- Reconciling quarterly VAT returns.
- Liaising with the HMRC when required.
- Supervision of a small accounts team, reviewing and being available to answer questions.
- Reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
- Highlighting areas for business improvement.
- Year-end duties in conjunction with the senior finance team.
The salary for the position is up to £45,000 dependent upon experience.