Dynamic Office Culture
Excellent Career Progression
Chance to work with a Global Law firm
Senior Finance Business Partner
My client is a leading global law firm, with offices across Africa, EMEA and the United States. They’re looking to hire a new senior head within their Financial Analysis team. The Senior Finance Business Partner is responsible for providing high level financial and strategic support to the firm’s legal departments and practice groups.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and implement various projects in the Finance and Accounting Department.
- Working with the firm’s department and practice leaders to identify current performance and trends, comparing them to future goals, and develop strategic business plans to meet established goals.
- Manage and facilitate business plan execution.
- Evaluate and analyse strategic initiatives by initiating and directing research on competition, markets, geographies, and areas of law.
- Develop financial models and reporting to identify trends and issues. Formulate recommendations and strategies for improving performance.
- Monitor progress against economic targets and goals and initiates follow-up, as needed.
- Analyse client performance data to identify client opportunities.
- Perform ad-hoc analytics by becoming familiar with and using the firm’s various data stores and analytic tools.
- Evaluate growth opportunities such as mergers and acquisitions, both with respect to economic performance and strategic fit.
- Facilitates internal communications and information delivery to decision-makers.
- Complete projects and tasks on various issues when needed; maintains flexibility as business requirements evolve.
- Promote effective work practices, works as a team member, and shows respect for co-workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- MBA highly preferred.
- Significant experience related to financial analysis and strategic planning.
- Supervisory/management experience desired.
- Knowledge of various information technology systems: Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is required. Knowledge of Business Objects preferred.
- Occasional travel required.
This role offers a lot of autonomy for the right person, you will be working Partners and Senior Stakeholders within the business Ideally you will be qualified with a background in Analytical reporting, working within either a Professional Services, Legal or Corporate Environment
For this you will receive a competitive salary of up to £100,000 plus excellent company benefits, bonus and a chance to progress with a leading global law firm.