Dynamic Office Culture
Excellent Career Progression
Chance to work with a Global Law firm
Senior Financial Analyst
My client are a leading global law firm, with offices across Africa, Europe the Middle East and the United States. They are looking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst, to join their Financial Information Centre team. This is a key role within the Finance Team and the Senior Analyst is responsible for presenting and making recommendations to senior management regarding analytical findings across the Firm.
- Use analytical information to measure profitability, manage risk, and facilitate project planning strategy
- forecasting and generating reporting for all of the Financial Information Centre projects
- Reporting into the Global head of Financial Information Centre based in the LA office,
- Large volumes of data in executive summary schedules and reports
- Billing statistics and analytical support
This role offers a lot of autonomy for the right person, you will be working very closely with the Global head of Financial Information Centre in a team of 4 based in the Manchester office and a larger team based globally.
Ideally you will be qualified with a background in Analytical reporting, working within either a Professional Services, Legal or Corporate Environment
For this you will receive a competitive salary of up to £60,000, plus excellent company benefits and a chance to progress with a leading global law firm.