Payroll Team Leader
£28,000 + Benefits
My client are a well-known, well-established national business who are a house hold name. A fantastic Team Leader position has come up within their Payroll team of 15 people.
Duties of a Payroll Team Leader include;
- Managing a team of 4 payroll administrators
- Responsible for delivering the end-end payroll service.
- Conducting employee appraisals, team meetings and 1-2-1s
- Responsible for performance management and development of all staff.
- Answering client payroll queries when escalated from the team
- Continually look at the departments processes and how to improve
As a Payroll Team Leader you will have the following experience;
- Previous Staff management experience
- Previous end-to-end payroll experience
- Customer focused approach, willing to go that extra mile
- Up to date with Current Payroll Legislation and Knowledge
Payroll Team Leader – Wakefield – £28,000 + benefits
Due to the volume of CVs we receive we are unable to respond to all applications