Leeds – LS12
£20,500 plus benefits and onsite parking
My client are a well-established software solutions business based on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre. They are looking for an experience payroll coordinator to join their out sourced bureau team working with external client’s payroll.
This is a fantastic role if you are looking for a step up within a payroll position and work with a forward thinking company with an ethos of staff development and training at their core.
Duties of a Payroll Coordinator include;
- Dealing with full end-to-end processing of payroll for external clients internally
- Be able to deal with a wide variety of queries from all clients and be up-to-date on HMRC legislation
- Resolving issues in a timely fashion or escalating to a manager where appropriate
- Getting involved with reconciliation
- General payroll administration duties
As a Payroll Coordinator you will have the following experience;
- Previous payroll experience is ESSENTIAL
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft excel
- Previous experience working with payroll software systems
- Good communication skills
Permanent – Leeds – Payroll Coordinator – £20,500 + Benefits