I am currently working exclusively with a Chartered Accountancy Practice based in South Manchester. After recently acquiring another South Manchester firm, they’re looking to hire a Payroll Administrator to join their growing team.
- The role in the main will be to manage a personal portfolio from start to finish, calculating Payroll for a variety of their clients.
- Working closely with Partner and key stakeholders within the business
- Developing strong working relationships with your client base.
- Using Iris to log and calculate payroll procedures.
- Calculation of Tax and NIC.
- Applying sound knowledge of Excel.
- Working with departments internally to achieve best practice.
- Administrative duties
- Maintain the database with new starters and company leavers.
- Transfer payroll data when necessary and calculate management information.
- Multi-Company Payroll
- Worked in a Chartered Accountancy / Practice before
The firm has an excellent working environment and the chance to work directly alongside the partners within a growing Accountancy Practice
The salary for the position is £18,000 – 20,000 based on experience, plus progression and study support.