Leeds City Centre (Hybrid)
My client are an International Law Firm who are specialists in their field looking to recruit a Payroll Administrator to join their team in Leeds. This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-known business whose clients are global, household names.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a Payroll function with strong attention to detail.
As a Payroll Administrator your duties will include:
- Ensure that all payroll changes are recorded accurately
- Liaise with payroll providers to control monthly payroll
- Check for errors on each payroll and notify providers when necessary
- Produce reports for the Finance department each month
- Enrol staff onto the relevant pension and benefits schemes
As a Payroll Administrator you will have the following skills:
- Previous experience working within Payroll is essential
- Previous knowledge of Cascade Payroll/HR system would be ideal
- Highly proficient on Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Payroll Administrator | Leeds City Centre/Hybrid Working | £23,000-£25,000 | Permanent