Leeds – LS12
£20,500 plus benefits and onsite parking
My client are a well-established software solutions business based on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre. They are looking for an experience Payroll Administrator to join their out sourced bureau team working with external client’s payroll.
This is a fantastic role if you are looking for a step up within a payroll position and work with a forward thinking company with an ethos of staff development and training at their core.
Previous Payroll experience is preferred however candidates will also be considered if they have experience working within Accounts, Purchase Ledger or Sales Ledger.
As a Payroll Administrator your duties will include:
- Dealing with full end-to-end processing of payroll for external clients internally
- Be able to deal with a wide variety of queries from all clients and be up-to-date on HMRC legislation
- Resolving issues in a timely fashion or escalating to a manager where appropriate
- Getting involved with reconciliation
- General payroll administration duties
As a Payroll Administrator you will have the following experience:
- Previous Payroll experience is preferred but not essential
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Previous experience working within payroll software systems
- Good communication skills
Permanent – Leeds – Payroll Administrator – £20,500 + Benefits