My client is one of the market leading accountants and they are now on the lookout for fresh talent!
Job Role: Payroll Administration
Salaries: £18,000 – £25,000
Start date: ASAP
Due to sufficient growth within my client’s contractor payroll division, my client is looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join their expanding team.
You will be a part of a high volume, fast paced payroll team and you will be responsible for providing a professional and effective payroll service for a bureau of customers on a daily basis.
What you will do
• Process the payroll for customers on a daily basis and submit payrolls to HMRC in a timely manner
• Carry out payroll amendments as required by the customer
• Carry out pension enrolment
• Manage different populations of customers and process their payrolls as applicable
• Liaise with HMRC regarding a variety of queries relating to specific payroll matters through to
legislation changes and RTI requirements etc.
• Process statutory claims i.e. SMP, SSP and SPP ensuring that advance funding from HMRC is requested
• Issue P45’s for leavers and process P45’s for new customers
• Speak to customers to explain how their PAYE has been calculated
The ideal candidate will have
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Payroll Bureau or preferably in umbrella contractor payroll.
• Experience of calculating tax, RTI submission, year-end process and auto enrolment
• Experience of working with high volumes, whilst working to deadlines
What my Client will be looking for
• Working towards, or qualified CIPP
• Confident in daily interactions with HMRC, clients and external agencies Strong time management skills
• Proactive approach to work
What they can offer you
• Annual performance bonus
• 5% employer pension contribution
• Study Support for professional qualifications
• 23 days’ annual leave
• Birthday off
• Free parking
• Employee Discount Scheme