Modern Forward Thinking Business
Opportunities for Progression
I am currently recruiting for a Market Leader in the Promotional Industry at their Trafford Park Office. They have grown considerably over the past year and are looking to make the addition of Credit Controller to join their team. Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, you will be responsible for collecting from a vast range of global accounts.
Key Credit Controller responsibilities:
- Building relationships with company clients.
- Recover outstanding payments by phone and email.
- Confidently manage payment dates and ensure full accuracy.
- Use excel to produce reports when required.
- Manage unallocated cash.
- Work closely with other company departments.
- Produce reports for the Finance Manager
- Work closely within a team to ensure accuracy and work towards deadlines.
- Manage the company ledger to ensure accuracy.
If you are able to use excel to an intermediate level that would be great. However importantly you will have at least 2 years previous experience within Credit Control.
The salary for the role is between £20,500 – £22,000 dependent on experience with a number of benefits including; Early Friday Finishes 25 – 28 days holiday, Bonus Scheme, pension and Secondment Opportunities.