Great Career Potential
I am currently representing a growing company with a turnover of £10m who operate in the Financial Service market. They are currently looking to recruit a strong Financial Controller who is looking to become a Finance Director. The role will offer a lot of autonomy and the successful candidate will be required to be innovative within the role.
- Take ownership of the company’s finances. Ensuring accurate reporting and process maintenance. However with the attitude of being happy to now and again, complete transactional work/post journals.
- Responsible for all journals and final GL balances.
- Presenting management accounts to Director Level.
- Approach the role commercially, focusing on strategic planning and areas to continue business growth.
- Maintain and develop relationships with banks as well as equity partners.
- Involvement in new projects proposals.
The following attributes are important for consideration:
- Qualified (preferably CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Commercial approach to finance and strategy
- Ideally experience in working within Consumer Finance
- All round accounts exposure, Management Accounts as well as Analytical
- Ideally experience in dealing with banks and investors
If you want a lively changing environment, your aspirations are to become a Finance Director and you have the skills outlined above, then I would be happy to discuss the role further upon application.
The salary for the position is between £45,000 – £60,000 with a number of additional benefits.