Collaborative Working Environment
My client is a well-established and rapidly growing SME based in South Manchester. They have seen significant growth over the last two years with an increase of 150% growth year on year. They currently have over 120 staff based in their head office in Manchester and a Finance team of 8. They are looking to bring in a Qualified Financial Controller to head up the Finance Department.
The role will be a blend of monthly management accounts, with commercial elements and team management.
- Monitor team performance and assist with activity when necessary.
- Production of the month end management accounts with full commentary.
- Provide accurate financial reporting information to key stakeholders.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Manage company cashflow.
- Preparation of statuary accounts.
- Liaise with HMRC.
- Work with key stakeholders and external auditors.
- Investigate variances against budgets, provide analysis of differences and highlight key over spending areas.
- Provide innovation and ideas for business improvement.
To be considered for the position you will need to be ACCA or CIMA qualified with experience in a similar position. The role has excellent career prospects with the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing atmosphere.
The salary for the role is between £45,000 – £50,000 with additional benefits.