I am currently representing a Global Manufacturing company with a UK turnover of around £15m. They are currently looking to recruit a Financial Controller to join the management team. This position is to head up the finance team and report into the Site Director.
- Managing a small team.
- Preparing and leading the process of all reporting ensuring accuracy and relevance.
- Heading up reports for management in preparation of meetings, quarterly reports, and all company strategic decisions.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts to manage the company from financial and performance view.
- Preparing, presenting, planning and executing the budget including measures to meet the set targets concerning the P&L.
The following attributes are important for consideration:
- Qualified (preferably CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Good knowledge of tax, IFRS & UK standards and other treasury issues such as insurances.
- Experience in working within Manufacturing
- All round accounts exposure, Management Accounts as well as Analytical
If you’re looking for a modern, changing environment and you have the skills outlined above, then I would be happy to discuss the role further upon application.
The salary for the position is between £50,000 – £60,000 with a number of additional benefits.