Market Leading Business
My client are a market leading, global manufacturing business. They have established themselves as the number 1 in their industry and a highly profitable business. They are currently in search of a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their finance team.
- Overseeing day to day cash transactions
- Prepare departmental overheads for quarterly and rolling forecast
- Monitor group accounts prepared by the accounts team
- Complete month-end balance sheet reconciliations, including responsibility for reconciling and agreeing payments of payroll deductions to HMRC
- Encourage innovation and company change in relation to systems to improve business efficiency.
- Provide accurate financial reporting information to the wider group and senior staff.
- Manage project reporting to support the business.
- Responsible for the control of the accounting system.
- Work with key stakeholders and external auditors in the production of annual and half yearly statutory accounts and tax computations.
- Investigate variances against budgets, provide analysis of differences and highlight key over spending areas.
To be considered for the position you will ideally be ACCA or CIMA qualified with experience in a similar position. The role has excellent career prospects with the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing atmosphere.
The salary for the role is up to £42,000 with an annual bonus.