Flexible Working Environment
My client are currently looking to recruit an experienced Finance Manager to control the accounts process and look after the monthly management accounts. This is a brilliant company to work for that offers flexible working and a great work life balance. It is a very varied hands on Finance role and the successful applicant will also have responsibility of the US entities.
- Prepare monthly management accounts in line with company deadlines
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciations
- Supporting the CFO
- Maintenance of Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Assist with annual audit
- Involvement in analysing variances, profit and loss, cashflow with the senior team
- Monthly bank reconciliations
To be considered for the position you must have previous experience in a hands on finance manager role. Ideally you will be CIMA/ACCA qualified.
This is an opportunity to join a company that are growing and a position that will be varied. The role will be fully involved in month end duties so it is essential that you are happy to get involved with all of this side of finance.
The salary for the position is between £40,000 – £45,000 dependent upon experience.