Leading UK Property Development Business
My client is a well-established UK wide Property Development business in South Manchester. They’re looking to hire a Finance Manager to run the Service Charge part of the business and report into the Finance Director
- Managing and coordinating responsibilities within the accounts team.
- Overall responsibility for service charge reconciliations
- Yearend accounts production to send to external accountants and handle any queries raised
- Handling leaseholder queries and working with solicitors to resolve disputes
- Overseeing the work of the team checking reconciliations and payroll
- Manage banking relationships and client money compliance
- Processing and checking supplier payment run’s
- Weekly cashflow forecasting and reporting
- Assist the Head of Finance with management accounts and any requested reporting to the directors
The successful candidate will:
- Have a background in service charge accounting
- Be AAT qualified
- Be working towards their CIMA or ACCA qualification
For this you will receive a competitive salary of up to £33,000, benefits, study support and excellent career progression.