- Full autonomy to manage and govern controls and financial processes
- Overseeing exciting technological developments and projects
- Excellent salary and benefits package
Gibson Hollyhomes are currently supporting one of our key partners with a global presence, who are looking to recruit a progressive and innovative Finance Manager. You will be joining a dynamic team, providing first class financial services on a global scale. The core purpose will be to drive financial regulatory processes, governance and controls, managing change and transformation projects.
- Establishing financial governance and control frameworks
- Ensuring effective and robust implementation and operation of control frameworks
- Conducting regular reviews and reporting on controls and frameworks
- Leading operational finance change management
- Supporting the global finance teams with the use of key banking platforms
What’s on Offer?
You will be joining a progressive business that has an excellent reputation for employee growth and innovation. They have a key focus on building lasting relationships and fostering creativity. You will have the autonomy to mould financial processes and manage change. This is a great opportunity for those that enjoy working in a challenging and diverse environment.
Key skills and experience:
- Strong background in finance, finance systems and finance processes
- Experience in audit, risk and controls
- Ability to display good knowledge of end-end operational controls including, cash management, billing, accounts payable and working capital
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing projects