My client is a peer to peer lender and listed as one of the top 100 fastest growing Tech companies in the UK. They’re looking to hire a Finance Assistant to join their finance team working closely with the client money team, based in South Manchester.
Responsibilities will include:
- Review and process the loan drawdown requests in line with procedure.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of data onto various systems.
- Process and authorise payments in line with Company procedure.
- Work to identify potential control weaknesses and mitigate risk.
- Liaise with other teams within the business to build effective cross-departmental relationships, all with the goal of enhancing the customer experience.
- Support various Client Money Team tasks such as reconciliation processes, system development and testing, process improvement and updating process documentation.
- Any other team duties as requested by management, in line with the needs of the Company.
- Experience as an account’s assistant, assistant accountant or finance assistant for at least 12 months
- Experience of working in an FCA (or similar) regulated environment.
- Good working knowledge of Excel
For this you will receive up to £23,000.00 plus benefits