Finance Administrator – Temp to Perm
£8.00 – £11.00 per hour
Monday to Friday 37.5 hours, plus flexitime
Our client is a charity organisation currently looking for a Finance Administrator to support the department. You will be part of a busy team and duties will include;
- To assist in ensuring the effective running and co-ordination of finance administration, including the maintenance of manual and computerised records.
- To input financial data into spreadsheets and reports and to ensure that both the computerised and manual filing systems are up to date and to archive documents when required.
- Ensure a prompt, courteous and professional response to all phone and written enquiries.
- Work with the team to develop and maintain information and monitoring systems which are accurate and up to date at all times adhering to data protection.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times, in accordance with the agreed policy. To work in accordance with the framework for the Data Protection Act.
- To file correspondence and other paperwork.
- To comply with and to implement the Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Undertake any other duties appropriate to the level of the post as may be required from time to time.
- You will need to have good working knowledge of Excel
We are looking for someone bright and on the ball for this role, payroll experience in Finance based role is advantageous along with good administration skills. You must be eager to learn with good attention to detail with the ability to pick things up quickly. This is an excellent opportunity to for the right candidate and could lead to a permanent role. You must be available for an immediate start.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful