- Excellent career opportunity
- Fantastic team atmosphere
- Great city centre location & benefits
We are currently recruiting for the position of Finance Administrator to join our hard working and fun team in Manchester city centre. We are an independent office support recruitment agency offering both temporary and permanent recruitment services across five divisions: Sales & Service, Professional Support, Accounts & Finance, Temps and Legal throughout Manchester & the North West and in Leeds and Yorkshire. The ideal candidate will have an AAT qualification with a keen interest in Finance, but also general administration. The successful candidate will work alongside our existing Office Coordinator supporting a team of 20+ consultants.
Key responsibilities & Duties
- Invoicing Perm Placements
- Credit Control
- Temp Payroll
- Setting up new workers with our external accountant
- Collating and chasing timesheets
- Entering hours and holidays onto the database and liaising with our external accountant-sending reports
- Distributing payslips
- Recording temp accrued holiday
- Using portals to enter all hours/overtime for temps- chasing any contracts for creation/renewal with managed service providers
- Invoicing clients weekly for our temporary workers (monthly for larger suppliers- reports created from the portal)
- Chasing PO numbers from certain suppliers before invoicing
- Maintaining Accounts Payable
- Filing invoices/receipts/expenses
- Liaising with suppliers re. outstanding invoices
- Entering all invoices and receipts onto AP excel spreadsheet using numbering system- sending info across to our external accountant
- Weekly meetings to ensure all receipts have been received and to establish credit control priorities working with Directors
- Sending over eclipse/invoice reports to our external accountant, maintaining a cheques received spreadsheet
- Formatting CV’s, putting up adverts, adding candidates, clients & ad chases to eclipse our internal database, registration confirmations – for Pro Service, Accounts & Temps desk
- Allocating payments received from suppliers – chasing remittances
- Candidate referencing
- Background checks for temporary workers – including referencing and credit checks and compliance purposes
- Requesting and posting P45s
The successful candidate will have good Ms Office experience particularly Ms Excel, possess great attention to detail and be open minded to an environment that is constantly changing and evolving.
We offer a fun and supportive working environment with a company pension, Monday morning fitness sessions, Perkbox, Quarterly employee team building days along with full training and support with a formal monthly review system in place.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those successfully shortlisted.