My client are a growing company who are well known in their respective sector. Based in Sale, they are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team. With a fast paced company atmosphere, you will join a Finance Team of 6 and report directly into the Finance Manager
The duties will include:
- Appointment Documentation
- Project Invoicing / Billing
- Purchase Ledger / Coding and Processing
The ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent Excel skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative and work proactively
- Confidence to contribute to company initiatives and new ideas
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a Finance Administrator opportunity in an ambitious, company and getting in to a company that is offering great development and staff incentives.
The package will include a competitive salary of £20,000 – £24,000, working hours of Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5pm. With onsite parking and excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, a great matched pension, private health cover, income protection, life assurance and a retail discount scheme.