Excellent Career Progression
Progress UK Law Firm
Billing / e-Billing / Revenue Control
My client is a progressive UK Law firm with over 8 offices across the UK. They’re looking to hire an e-billing supervisor to join their billings team in Manchester. Working in a billing and revenue team of 12, this is a permanent role.
- Ownership and Management of the entire E-Billing process, including Supervision of 1 direct report – E-Billing Assistant
- Proactively contact clients / internal contacts for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables;
- Resolve queries, liaising with internal departments and occasionally external clients
- Produce bespoke customer invoices when necessary
- Review billing/contract information when necessary to ensure accurate billing
- Query incorrect invoices when necessary
- Raise POs to suppliers to cover internal processes
- Produce reports for customers/internal teams using excel
- Support the Credit Control team with administrative duties
- Reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Maintain accurate information on the company systems
Experience in working within professional services, solicitors or legal capacity is advantageous, but not essential. Experience in working with e-Billing systems is essential for this role.
For this you will receive a competitive basic salary up to £32,000 + excellent benefits and career progression.