Debt Recovery Administrator – FTC
£13 per hour
Long term contract
My client is seeking a Debt Recovery Assistant to support a small team, you will work as part of the finance team reporting directly to the Senior Credit Controller. This is a long term contract to cover maternity leave and the role will be working on a hybrid basis after the initial training.
Key Responsibilities for Debt Recovery Administrator job;
- Posting and allocating receipts to tenant’s ledgers;
- Chasing up overdue accounts (email and phone) and resolving any queries;
- Confident in contacting tenants by email/phone to discuss their account
- Preparing arrears letters;
- Monitor the accounts receivable email inbox, ensuring queries and issues are resolved efficiently;
- Confirming bank details for customer refunds;
- Supporting the Credit Controller in the effective running of the department;
- Contribute your ideas to improve our ways of working;
- Providing support across departments if and when required.
Key Skills required for Debt Recovery Administrator job;
- Previous collections or debt recovery experience
- Basic knowledge of Finance processes and procedures
- Excellent IT skills, confident in using Microsoft packages, and working with multiple in-house systems;
- Strong time management and organisation skills;
- A team player, yet the ability to work alone and on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Debt Recovery Administrator | Hybrid Working | Immediate Start | Long term contract
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 7 days of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.