£22,000 – £26,000
Leeds City Centre
Excellent Progression Opportunities
My client is a global supplier, working with businesses all over the world and they are looking for someone to join their team in Leeds City Centre as a Credit Controller. The main purpose of this job will be to retrieve payments from clients. The ideal person will have a minimum of 12 months Credit Control or financial services experience.
This role is perfect for someone looking to join a highly successful business that offers flexible hybrid working and brilliant future progression opportunities.
As a Credit Controller your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with internal and external parties
- Look after own accounts and build strong relationships with clients
- Regularly review accounts to ensure efficient collection
- Chasing payments via telephone and email
- Setting up payment arrangements
- Ensuring all debt is efficiently managed and adhering to all internal processes.
As a Credit Controller you will have the following:
- Previous Credit Control experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- High levels of accuracy
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
Credit Controller | £22,000-£26,000 | Leeds City Centre (Remote/Hybrid) | Permanent – Full Time