Modern Forward Thinking Business
Opportunities for Progression
We have an excellent opportunity to join a Market Leader in the Promotional Industry at their Trafford Park Office. They work with some of the biggest names around. This is a commercially focused role which will provide support to teams across all sites, with exposure to all aspects of the business.
- Reporting of Monthly Financial information to managers and directors
- Build relationships with other departments
- Preparing and issuing sales & margin financial data for the month end
- Assistance with preparing sales and margin budgets and quarterly reforecasts
- Balance sheet Reconciliation
- Assist & drive the development required with IT to constantly improve the finance systems
- Involvement in forecasting and budgeting
- Provide ad-hoc reporting
- Provide day-to-day assistance to staff on system and finance queries
- Perform the role with a customer-focused outlook
- Experience within a management accounts function.
- CIMA part qualified
- Confident and assertive with the ability to build rapport and effectively communicate with people at all levels
- The role also requires that you will be expected to occasionally travel to our other offices
- Strong excel experience – ideally with Pivot tables and V-look ups
The salary for the role is between £26,000 – £30,000 dependent on experience with a number of benefits including; 25 – 28 days holiday, Pension, Sickness Benefit and Life Assurance.