We are recruiting for a Global Business in Manchester. They are looking for driven and career focused Credit Controllers to join their vibrant offices in Trafford Park. This is one of the best Credit Control jobs around. You will need to be able to build and maintain relationships and preferably have previous experience dealing with Key accounts
Key Credit Controller responsibilities:
- Building relationships with company clients.
- Recover outstanding payments by phone and email.
- Confidently manage payment dates and ensure full accuracy.
- Use excel to produce reports when required.
- Manage unallocated cash.
- Work closely with other company departments.
- Produce reports for the Finance Manager
- Work closely within a team to ensure accuracy and work towards deadlines.
- Manage the company ledger to ensure accuracy.
If you have previous experience in Credit Control we would love to hear from you.
The salary for the role is between £21,000 – £25,000 dependent on experience with a number of benefits including; Early Friday Finishes 25 – 28 days holiday, Bonus Scheme, pension and Secondment Opportunities.