Credit Control – Temporary
£11.00 – £12.00ph Immediate Start
Our client is seeking a temporary Credit Controller to support a busy Finance team, the role will include Collection of cash and resolution of account queries to specified timescales. Duties will include;
- Responsible for chasing debtors over the phone.
- Putting accounts on stop and sending out 7 day warning letters
- Posting cash on a daily basis.
- Adhering to Credit Control Policy at all times.
- Setting up new accounts on in house systems
- Raising Manual invoices/Credits as per FM’s requests.
- Applying for new/updating of credit limits via Euler
- Credit exception reports run daily & weekly to see if any customers will breach their credit limits due to number of orders on the system.
- Banking of Cheques.
- On a monthly basis printing of month end statements and sending them to the relevant customers.
- Dealing with any queries from customers.
- Ad-hoc duties as required
This role is key and you will need to have experience in credit control with a confident telephone manner and be able to hit the ground running. The role is to start as soon as possible on a temporary basis but could lead to a permanent role for the right person.
Due to high levels of applications, if you do not hear back from us within a week, your application has not been successful – Many Thanks