Long Standing Organisation
Lots of Opportunity for Development
I am currently recruiting for a well-established business based in South Manchester who operate on a global scale.
The main purpose of the Project Accountant role is to support finance and project managers on the financial management and performance of project portfolios.
- Provide analysis for the Project and Finance Managers
- Support with financial management and performance
- Month end reporting
- Report and improve internal processes
- Ensure systems are maintained and kept updated
- Liaise between different departments
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of computer systems, including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent excel skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be flexible, have attention to detail and able to work on own or as part of a team
- Good relationship management skills with finance and non-finance colleagues
- Self-motivated and proactive, demonstrates initiative
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise appropriately to work to tight deadlines
Training will be given where required and the salary for the role is up to £35,000.