Rapidly Expanding Practice
Great Career Progression
Sociable and Flexible Working Environment
I am currently recruiting for a Client Accountant at an ambitious and forward thinking practice based in brand new offices in South Manchester who are experiencing a strong period of growth. They are looking for a well-rounded practice Accountant to join their team.
You will be joining a relaxed, sociable and flexible practice that is going from strength to strength.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, building lasting relationships.
- Prepare year end accounts as well as tax computations and financial statements.
- Review bookkeeping and VAT returns for clients, ensuring accuracy.
- Prepare Management Accounts.
- Support and supervise Client Accountants to ensure efficient bookkeeping services to clients.
- Prepare self-assessments as well as budgets and forecasting.
- Adopt a strategic approach including cash flow forecasting. Within this advising on improvements such as profitability and efficiency.
If you have strong practice experience then this is the opportunity to join a growing company who provide a strong overall service to their clients.
The salary for the position is £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience with a host of company benefits which include; study support, Flexible working, 25 days holiday and a stylish modern office.