Excellent Career Progression
Progress UK Law Firm
Billing / Revenue / Credit Control
My client are a progressive UK Law firm with over 8 offices across the UK. They’re looking to hire a Billing Co-Ordinator to join their Billings Team in Manchester. Working in a billing and revue team of 12, this is a permanent role and responsibilities include:
- Proactively contact clients / internal contacts for prompt collection or resolution of aged receivables;
- Resolve queries, liaising with internal departments and occasionally external clients
- Produce bespoke customer invoices when necessary
- Review billing/contract information when necessary to ensure accurate billing
- Query incorrect invoices when necessary
- Raise POs to suppliers to cover internal processes
- Produce reports for customers/internal teams using excel
- Support the Credit Control team with administrative duties
- Reconciliation of supplier invoices
- Maintain accurate information on the company systems
Experience in working within professional services, solicitors or legal capacity is advantageous, but not essential. This opportunity is ideal for candidates with Billing, Invoice processing, Credit and Revenue control, looking to start their career in a progressive law firm.
For this you will receive a competitive basic salary up to £24,000 + excellent benefits and career progression.