Market Leading Business
Gibson Hollyhomes are working with a market leading retail business based in Manchester. They have established themselves as the number 1 in their industry and a highly profitable business. They are currently in search of a part Qualified Assistant Financial Accountant to join their finance team. This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of the best companies in Manchester.
- Assisting with the consolidation of the Group financial accounts
- Assisting with year end
- Prepare departmental overheads for quarterly and rolling forecast
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Monitor group accounts prepared by the accounts team
- Encourage innovation and company change in relation to systems to improve business efficiency.
- Provide accurate financial reporting information to the wider group and senior staff.
- Work with key stakeholders and external auditors in the production of annual and half yearly statutory accounts and tax computations.
- Assisting to investigate variances against budgets, provide analysis of differences and highlight key over spending areas.
To be considered for this position you will ideally be part qualified with experience in a similar role from practice or industry. The role has excellent career prospects with the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing atmosphere.
The salary for the role is up to £26,000 with study support.