Assistant Credit Controller
No finance experience necessary
My client are a well-established law firm based in Leeds City Centre. They are looking for an Assistant Credit Controller work alongside solicitors and their business customers to ensure the debt ledger is kept to a minimum.
No previous credit control experience is necessary; however candidates must have some experience with telephone work and confident working with solicitors and high profile clients.
With training and progression, this could be an excellent opportunity for graduates with customer service experience who are looking to work within one of the UKs leading business and have an interest in finance.
Duties for an Assistant Credit Controller include:
- Look after your own debt ledger, ensuring all debt is efficiently managed
- Build relationships with key clients to enable a high success rate of debt collection
- Setting up payment arrangements
- Assisting finance analyst with weekly and monthly reports
- Analysing value of debt versus number of customers and age of debt.
- Dealing with BACS and cheque allocations
- Reconciliation, resolution and collection of aged debt, including high risk accounts.
Personal Specification for an Assistant Credit Controller include:
- Previous experience in a customer focused office based role
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s including grades A-C in Maths and English
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build customer relationships
Salary for the role: £18,000 – £20,000
Candidates must be available to interview on Tuesday 18th June.