Top 20 Law Frim
Progression after qualification period
Centre of Leeds
Our client are a leading international law firm with offices based in Central Leeds. We are currently working in partnership to recruit an Assistant Credit Controller to join their Leeds Branch. An excellent opportunity to join a market leading firm and have huge opportunity to progress within your role.
Duties of a Credit Controller will include:
- To efficiently chase Credit Control payments
- Setting up payment arrangements for clients
- Dealing with BACS and cheque allocations
- Setting up and monitoring client’s accounts
- Reconciliation, resolution and collection of outstanding debts
As an Assistant Credit Controller you will have the following key skills/experience:
- Previous experience in credit control is ideal, not essential
- Excellent communications skills, especially over the phone
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft Office packages
Due to the high number of CV’s we receive, we are unable to respond to all applications.