Our client are a leading international law firm with offices based in Central Leeds who’s team are now looking to recruit an Assistant Credit Controller/Administrator to join their fast paced but very supportive team. This is a fantastic opportunity for some who has some experience of working within the financial sector and is looking for a role that will allow them to progress and develop a career within an accounts based role.
Your key duties will include:
- Credit collection of low volume low value accounts
- Ensuring compliance measures are met
- Identifying risks and escalating accordingly
- Building relationships with the clients’ Accounts Payable teams and understanding the end to end process for each of your Clients
- You will also be responsible for any general admin and offer team support where necessary
- You will liaise with various different finance teams and know when to escalate accordingly
Our client is looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Target driven
- Able to build strong relationships
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive and can do attitude to problem solving
- Team Player
- Offer new ideas and share experience to maximise cash flow across the business.
If this sounds like something you would be interested please apply now.