Vibrant Office Environment
I am currently recruiting for a growing property development business, located in the city centre. They’re looking to hire an Assistant Accountant to join a Finance team of three and report directly into the Finance Manager. The role involves all areas of transactional accounts and offers progression as the business continues to grow.
- Sending out weekly statements to customers and chasing outstanding debt
- Raise sales invoices
- Input and Process Purchase Invoices
- Updating Internal Spreadsheets
- Allocating bank payments
- Post bank statement credits/debits in Sage
- Undertake intercompany reconciliations and Journals
- Taking credit card payments
- General account queries via email/telephone
- Vat return preparation
- Managing the reconciliation of rental income
- Sage 50 experience
- VAT returns
- 1 years’ experience using Sage 50 in a professional environment
- 2 years+ experience within a well-rounded Accounts position.
- Confident in building rapport with internal and external contacts.
- AAT or a similar qualification is desirable but not essential
For this you will receive a competitive base salary of up to £22,000 + benefits and have the chance to work in a vibrant new office in the City Centre.