Excellent Career Progression
I have an amazing opportunity to join a rapidly growing Accountancy Practice in Manchester City Centre as an Accounts Assistant. They have a brilliant working environment that offers flexible hours with the chance to progress and grow with the firm. They are developing an excellent reputation for themselves and are looking for ambitious Accountants to join their team.
Key Accounts Assistant responsibilities:
- Provide accounting, tax and administrative support to a portfolio of clients
- Bookkeeping and VAT return preparation
- Preparation of statutory financial statements to draft stage for manager review
- To respond to client queries in a timely manner
- To assist in audits engagements with testing and evidence gathering and to undertake any other on site work as and when required
- Ensuring all clients statutory filing requirements are achieved on a timely basis
- Answering incoming queries
- Involvement with aspects of Payroll
The Accounts Assistant position will suit applicants who have 2 years practice experience and are looking to develop their career and become qualified.
The salary for the position is £17,000 to £20,000 with study support through to full ACCA qualification. Staff bonus, Flexible working hours, Sociable office, Manchester City Centre.
Around 2 years practice experience