World Market Leaders
We have an exciting opportunity to join a fast paced very successful business who are expanding here in the UK and overseas. They are leaders in their field and looking for a German speaking Accounts Assistant / Assistant Management Accountant to join the team at their new modern offices in Trafford Park.
- Fluent in English and German
- Assertive approach to work
- Pro-active, self-motivated, self-organised
- Work in an efficient team under time pressure
- Chance to make a significant impact
- Assist with the German Accounts function.
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Posting Journals.
- Calculating intercompany charges.
- Reconciling quarterly VAT returns.
- Completing transactional duties including; purchase orders, raising invoices, resolving client queries.
- Using excel involving V-look ups and Pivot tables.
- Working collaboratively with the Management Accountants and other Senior Finance staff.
- Year-end duties in conjunction with the senior finance team.
The role will suit an aspiring accountancy professional who is studying an accountancy qualification. If you have experience in a finance function or you are currently an Accounts Assistant then this could be a great fit.
The salary for the role is between £20,000 – £30,000 (depending on current level) with a number of company benefits including; Career Progression, Study Support, 23 days holiday, increasing by 1 day per year up to 25, Pension, Life Assurance, Annual Bonus, On Site Parking