£18,000 – £19,000
Fast-paced Legal Environment
Excellent Learning Opportunity
Supportive and Close-Knit team.
A leading multi-service, award winning solicitors, my client is a medium business based in Blackburn. A modern, personable company, their team aim to provide specialist services to their clients, while they develop and grow.
They are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their finance department (reporting directly into the finance manager) and progress across a number of skills in their combined job role. Ideally you will be confident in creating & posting bills and resolving queries, with the motivation to learn. A diverse job, the ideal candidate with be a great team player and possess the drive to progress within a group.
Job description for Accounts Assistant
- Creating and posting bills.
- Liaising with staff/clients regarding accounts queries (ad-hoc query resolution).
- Review monies and ensure everything is accounted for.
- Review, approve and process payment by cheque.
- Maintain correct and up to date information on internal systems.
- Support the Finance team with relevant ad-hoc tasks.
- Send remittances where necessary.
Job skills required for Accounts Assistant
- Able to manage multiple tasks within a fast moving and changing environment with the ability to manage expectations and hit deadlines.
- Flexible, and hardworking, with a positive attitude towards work.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills both orally and written.
- Excel experience and previous accounts experience desirable.
Accounts Assistant | Blackburn, BB1 | £18,000 – £19,000
Please note – due to the number of applications we receive we are only able to contact those candidates that are successfully shortlisted for the position. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours of your application then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.