About the client
Our client based in Leeds city centre are looking for a self- motivated and friendly sales ledger clerk to join their team on a temporary basis. The contract is initially one month with the potential to extend.
- Sorting mail.
- Entering cheques and BACS payments onto our systems.
- Recording contract endorsements.
- Sending Direct Debit requests to the bank.
- Running monthly statements.
- Speaking to customers over the phone, making sure you deliver excellent standards of customer service.
- Dealing with confidential information and making sure you adhere to company data policy at all times.
- High levels of organisation and accuracy.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Fantastic communication skills and a friendly telephone manner.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Able to work well independently and as part of a busy team.
- Ability to remain calm and polite under pressure.
- Ability to sensitively deal with customer information.
- Immediate start
- Full time, Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
- Central location close to the train and bus station